Puppy Basics Group Puppy Training Class
Not A Bully Dog Training’s Puppy Basics Class helps socialize puppies while teaching them basic commands, leash walking, housetraining basics, and much more!
What Your Puppy Will Learn
Our Puppy Basics Class focuses on socialization and basic manners so your puppy can develop into a happy, healthy and well-socialized dog!
Class curriculum includes:
- Teaching basic commands such as sit, stay, come, and more.
- Socializing with people, other animals, and new environments
- Leash Training and Housetraining
- Preparing your puppy for veterinary exams, grooming, and nail trims
- Understanding puppy development and what to expect as your pup ages
- And more!
To attend, your puppy should :
- Be aged between 12 weeks and 5 months
- Two Distemper Combo (DA2PP or DHPP) vaccine boosters
- Have at least one Bordetella vaccine
- No history of aggression towards other animals or people
- Not currently experiencing symptoms of infectious respiratory illness, vomiting, or diarrhea
Classes Launch In April! Join The Waitlist!
Each class lasts one hour and will be held in the Old Colorado City area of Colorado Springs.
- April 7, 14, 21 and 28 starting at 9:00 AM
Need more dates?
Let us know and we’ll notify you when we launch a class that meets your schedule!
Frequently Asked Questions About Puppy Basics Classes
We can have two pet parents per dog attend! All attendees should be at least 16 years old.
Zoie Keast teaches all puppy basics classes.. Zoie is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA) with 12 years of experience training dogs and managing behavior programs in animal shelters throughout Colorado, Nevada, and Wyoming. Zoie Keast has been working with Not A Bully Dog Training for over two years.
Classes will be held in the Old Colorado City area of Colorado Springs.
There will be a maximum of 6 puppies in each class.
We aren’t able to offer any refunds but we try to work with every client to make sure they get the lessons they need. That could be a private session or working them into another class.